Clé de Peau Beauté CPB Protective Fortifying Emulsion SPF 22
A lightweight daily moisturizer with SPF that nourishes and protects while enhancing skin’s natural resilience for vibrant, youthful-looking skin.
- Infuses skin with moisture and protects skin from damage caused by dehydration and UV rays.
- Creates an exceptional priming base layer under makeup, refining skin texture to improve the finish and staying power of foundation.
- With continued use, maintains skin’s natural moisture barrier and resilience.
- This product supports your skin’s maximum ability to restore and protect itself.
- Silky, lightweight texture deeply moisturizes for dewy, hydrated skin.
- Ideal for normal to dry skin types.
- Skin-Empowering Illuminator—powered by precious Platinum Golden Silk—enhances skin’s ability to defend itself against internal and external stressors.
- SPF 22 protects skin against UVA/UVB rays.
- Time Tune Complex Day works with skin’s daytime functions, leveraging conditions to provide optimal hydration throughout the day.
- Ginkgo Biloba Leaf extract, Vitamin C Ethyl, and Crataegus Monogyna Flower extract reduce the appearance of spots, freckles and uneven skin tone caused by UV exposure.
- Ononis Spinosa Root extract and Okra extract support stronger-looking skin.
How to use:
- Apply each morning after using Hydro-Softening or Hydro-Clarifying Lotion.
- Release two pumps of creamy emulsion onto Clé de Peau Beauté Cotton and sweep slowly and evenly across face.
About the brand:
While its French name translates to “The Key to Skin’s Beauty,” Clé de Peau Beauté was founded in Japan in 1982 with a mission to revolutionize skin-cell science. The award-winning concealer is repeatedly a best seller, while skincare formulas like serums and essences work synergistically to create radiant, supple skin.