Clé de Peau Beauté CPB Long-Lasting Hydrating Veil SPF 21 Sunscreen
A skin-enhancing primer that instantly corrects visible skin concerns and fundamentally improves their appearance over time.
- Maximizes foundation finish by adjusting to skin’s changing needs.
- Creates a bare skin-like finish to prep skin for complexion products.
- Prevents makeup deterioration caused by dryness, sebum, perspiration, and dullness.
- Provides long-lasting moisturizing effects to keep skin hydrated.
- With continued use, skin achieves a smoother, moisturized look and feel.
- Light-Empowering Enhancer controls light on both the surface of the skin and beneath to amplify radiant finish.
- Skin-Empowering Illuminator enhances skin’s ability to defend itself against different types of stress for radiant skin.
- Lasting Control Function resists dullness, shine from excess sebum, and makeup creasing.
How to use:
- Apply after finishing your skincare ritual and before applying makeup.
- Place a small amount of lotion into palm and apply to five points (forehead, nose, chin, and both cheeks) on the face. Smooth evenly over skin.
- Allow base to set before applying foundation.
About the brand:
While its French name translates to “The Key to Skin’s Beauty,” Clé de Peau Beauté was founded in Japan in 1982 with a mission to revolutionize skin-cell science. The award-winning concealer is repeatedly a best seller, while skincare formulas like serums and essences work synergistically to create radiant, supple skin.