Clé de Peau Beauté CPB Unisex Lip Glorifier Conditioning Balm
A hydrating tinted lip balm that delivers sheer color and glow, while protecting lips from dryness. 0.09 oz.
- Enhances the natural color of the lips for a dewy glow.
- Intensely hydrates to diminish dryness and cracking, while creating the appearance of fuller lips.
- When used as a lip primer, improves the performance of lipstick by acting as a lightweight layer that preps and smooths lips.
- With prolonged use, lips appear deeply moisturized and dullness is visibly diminished.
- Infuses lips with an elegant scent and unique sensation.
- Nourishing, lightweight balm texture.
- Layer under lipstick or wear alone for sheer color.
- Glow-up Oil Base, a three-part innovation made up of color components and luminous oil, helps lips appear plump and soft.
- Shea Butter, Safflower Oil, and Premium Argan Tree Oil moisturize, improve dryness, and help to make vertical lip lines less visible with continued use.
How to use:
- Can be used alone or as a primer.
- Extend product from case and apply directly to the lips
- Allow base to set before applying foundation.
About the brand:
While its French name translates to “The Key to Skin’s Beauty,” Clé de Peau Beauté was founded in Japan in 1982 with a mission to revolutionize skin-cell science. The award-winning concealer is repeatedly a best seller, while skincare formulas like serums and essences work synergistically to create radiant, supple skin.