Clé de Peau Beauté CPB The foundation Broad Spectrum SPF 21
An ultra-luxurious, buildable, sheer-to-medium coverage foundation that helps blur imperfections and leave skin even-toned, radiant and soft.
- Brings out the natural beauty of your skin, keeping it looking smooth and refined all day long.
- features a unique gel-oil base and a natural rose essence scent, and helps reduce visible signs of dryness and fine lines while promoting the appearance of skin firmness and resilience.
- Moisture is replenished all day long and imperfections are minimized.
- Delivers noticeable retexturizing effects with continued use.
- Formulated with ingredients that protect the natural beauty of skin and help defend against the visible signs of aging that are caused by UV rays, dryness and oxidation.
- Formulated with a fragrance of natural rose essence that inspires feelings of elegance and luxury.
How to use:
- Apply following your skin care regimen or a primer.
About the brand:
While its French name translates to “The Key to Skin’s Beauty”, Clé de Peau Beauté was founded in Japan in 1982 with a mission to revolutionize skin-cell science. The award-winning concealer is repeatedly a best seller, while skincare formulas like serums and essences work synergistically to create radiant, supple skin.