Clé de Peau Beauté CPB Brightening Enhancer Base Primer
This luxurious pre-makeup base enhances the luminosity and look of smooth skin to provide visibly brighter skin and a dramatically improved foundation finish.
- Tranexamic Acid, White Lily Extract, Super Bio-Hyaluronic Acid, and Chestnut Rose Extract even out skin tone, helping it to appear visibly smoother and brighter.
- Treatment Lucent Powder EX, Oil-absorbing Powder, and Ultrafine Reflecting Powder help foundation apply flawlessly and stay put throughout the day.
- Soft Essence Oil, Adhering Oil, and Blending Oil give skin clarity and dewy smoothness.
- Helps conceal sun spots and other imperfections for a visibly smoother, brighter, and more even skin tone.
- Helps foundation apply flawlessly and stay put throughout the day.
- Developed with a generous infusion of skincare ingredients to protect skin from dryness.
- Glides on with a comfortably light, dewy texture to give skin clarity.
How to use:
- Apply to the face following skincare.
- Shake the bottle well before use to ensure the formula is well blended.
- Dot onto cheeks, forehead, nose, and chin. Smooth evenly over the whole face.
- *Allow base to set before applying foundation. Avoid applying in excess as it could cause foundation to crease and look uneven.
About the brand:
While its French name translates to “The Key to Skin’s Beauty,” Clé de Peau Beauté was founded in Japan in 1982 with a mission to revolutionize skin-cell science. The award-winning concealer is repeatedly a best seller, while skincare formulas like serums and essences work synergistically to create radiant, supple skin.