Innisfree is a South Korean cosmetics brand owned and founded by Amore Pacific in 2000. The brand name derives from Irish poet W. B. Yeats' poem, 'The Lake Isle of Innisfree'. It offers innovative beauty solutions powered by the finest natural ingredients responsibly sourced from Korea’s pristine Jeju Island.
Innisfree No-Sebum Mineral Powder with Jeju natural mineral and natural originated mint. Oil paper powder for your peaches and cream complexion!
- Oil-friendly powder absorbs superfluous sebum.
- Excellent powder for controlling sebum that absorbs up excess oil and sweat.
- Natural mineral from Jeju Island and mint ingredient makes a healthy skin.
- Natural mineral and natural mint ingredient controls the skin water and oil content and protects your skin and makes it healthy.
- 6 Free-system: Paraben-free, Talo-free, Artificial dye-free, Animal-free ingredient, Mineral oil-free, and synthetic fragrant-free.
How to Use:
- At the last stage of skin care, apply lightly all over face or areas with a lot of sebum production with puff.
- Also apply at the last stage of makeup or frequently whenever your skin gets shine.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.