Nin Jiom | Pei Pa Koa | 300ml
Pei Pa Koa
- Herbal dietary supplement used for nourishing the lungs, soothing sore throat and cough relief.
- Made of a variety of precious herbs and honey.
- Adult aged over 12: take 1 tablespoonful(15ml) each time, 3 times a day.
- Children aged 7-12: take 2/3 tablespoonful (10ml) each time, 3 times a day.
- Children aged 4-6: take 1/3 tablespoonful(5ml) each time, 3 times a day. Or taken according to doctor's advice.
- Put it in mouth and swallow slowly or dilute in warm water
- Preserve in tightly closed container. Place it in cool area or refrigerator. Keep it out of the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, taking prescribed medication, under a doctor's care, or have questions, please consult a doctor before taking.
Disclaimer:The following safety guidelines should be observed before purchasing the products:
- The information appearing on this website is provided only as a guide. The product description should not be used as a recommendation to the use of a product.
- If you are uncertain about any possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before or consult your healthcare professionals.