WHOO Bichup Royal Anti-Aging Duo Set
Bichup Ja Yoon Cream is an anti-aging cream of The history of Whoo which makes skin glowing with healthy light. It contains chojaha bidan which has skin self-generation effect and Gongjin bidan, Gyeong ok bidan, cheongsim bidan which are three secret noble processes from Royal court. You can experience self-generation, wrinkle improvement, moisturizing, elasticity improvement and better complexion of skin with continuous use of Bichup Ja Yoon Cream.
The Bichup Ja Yoon Cream Special Set comes with:
- Bichup Ja Yoon Cream 60ml
- Bichup Self-Generating Anti-Aging Concentrate 20ml
- (Sample) Cheongidan Radiant Cleansing Foam 50ml
- (Sample) Cheongidan Radiant Rejuvenating Balancer 25ml
- (Sample) Cheongidan Radiant Rejuvenating Emulsion 25ml
- (Sample) Bichup First Moisture Anti-Aging Essence 50ml
Bichup Ja Yoon Cream:
- A luxury anti-aging cream that increases skin resistance against external irritant factors.
- Provides moisture and increases elasticity.
- Actively reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines while re-generating new skin cell for a radiant, youthful-looking complexion.
Bichup Self-Generating Anti-Aging Essence (wrinkle care cosmetic product)
- This essence is the representative anti-aging essence of "The history of Whoo" that helps skin generate its own strength and make beautiful skin. Chojahabidan encourage skin to develop strength on its own.
How to Use:
- Apply an appropriate amount of Balancer onto face before using Essence to help it better infuse into skin.
- Apply an appropriate amount of Bichup Self-Generating Anti-Aging Essence evenly onto face.
- Wrap around face with palms to aid absorption.
- Finish the remaining skin care routine with Lotion and Cream by gently dabbing on face.
The following safety guidelines should be observed before purchasing the products:
- The information appearing on this website is provided only as a guide. The product description should not be used as a recommendation to the use of a product.
- If you are uncertain about any possible sensitivity, always do a patch test before or consult your healthcare professionals.